Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hope You Haven't Missed Me

I don't like it at all when my favorite bloggers fail to blog for days at a time. I am not a daily blogger, but I try to do it as much as possible. I have to say I understand and need breaks myself. This past week I went with Holly and the rest of my family to Disney World. What a needed time of rest before school gets started! Hope you haven't missed my thoughts too much. The seeming lack of comments must account for the lack of readers. Oh well. One day I will have a captive audience who will have to listen. Thank God for direct communication. Until then thanks for reading and thanks for allowing me time off.

By the way, thanks for the prayers for the funeral. No funeral is a good funeral. However, I did experience the peace that passes all understanding in this time of mourning. Continue to pray for the family. Thank you Lord for doing through me what I couldn't do myself.

No comments: